This was a stay-at-home genealogy day until the evening. I got veryl ittle of importance accomplished.
* Read email and blogs, then joined Mondays With Myrt and talked about the Indiana certificates and the SCGS livestream availability.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 324: Division for Estate of Henry Smith (1680-1743) of Medfield, Mass. posted, and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 5 to 11 June 2016.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post. Updated the Amanuensis Monday list, the presentations list, and the 52 ancestors list. Watched Myrt's presentation.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches, then worked in MyHeritage on English marriages - did the last 114 of them adding content and sources to the database. Took a 45 minute nap.
* Checked Facebook, then worked a bit in Indiana Deaths, and wrote Mining the Indiana Death Certificates, 1899-2011 Database.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, and read the paper. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry Hints for awhile,.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read Family Tree Magazine, and finish by Grisham book. Washed dishes. Padres are down 13-4 to Marlins in the 8th. Terrible game. Now 26-39 and sinking fast.
* Online at 10 p.m. to write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.