There were two big genealogy events today...the SDGS meeting and mining the Indiana death certificates. I had fun doing both of them.
* Read email and blogs, then left at 9 a.m. for the SDGS program meeting. Linda Serna did two excellent programs. Home by 1 p.m. Noted that Surname Saturday -- STOKES (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Your Genealogy Database Statistics posted.
* Really tired, read blogs and then went in at 1:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game and slept for an hour in the recliner. Read the paper, felt sluggish all afternoon. Padres lost 5-3 to Rockies, so now 27-37.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, then worked on Seaver folks in the Indiana Death Certs - resolved about 25 of them. Went down several rabbit holes and added many new Seaver persons to the database.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news, trimmed the roses, then online at 6:45 p.m. to work on the Indiana Death Certs some more.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and answered email, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.