Beware the Ides of June - only 6.5 months left in 2016. Time sure flies when you're having genea-fun!
1) Tuesday, 14 June:
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Tuesday's Tip: How to Watch SCGS 2016 Genealogy Jamboree Live Streaming Classes for FREE and TheGenealogist Completes Norfolk (England) Parish Records and set it for later.
* Worked on the Social Media presentation for SDGS, pretty much done.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of and SCGS posts, checked Facebook, and checked out TheGenealogist site.
* Wrote Finding Newspaper Obituaries for Seaver Folks on Findmypast and took a nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, and we left at 3:50 p.m. for the dentist to fix Linda's temporary crown, then the trolley, ate dinner at the Tin Fish and were inside Petco at 6 p.m. Game with Marlins at 7:10, we lost 5-2, so now 26-40. Drat. We are 3-5 on the season in person now.
* Home at 11 p.m. and briefly read, then off to bed without journaling. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 15 June:
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Visiting the Maritime Museum in Auckland -- Post 417 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and MyHeritage Releases Innovative Family Tree "Sun" Chart and set it for later.
* Worked on a Sun chart for awhile. Wrote Creating a MyHeritage "Sun Chart" and set it for mid-afternoon. I like it, but I need to add more photos to the database.
* Went off at 11 a.m. to McDonalds for lunch, to the library for John's group, the bank, and home by 12:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then took a nap.
* Up at 1:15 p.m., went in and watched the Padres game, read the paper, and then my book. Padres won 6-3 over Marlins, so now 27-40 on the season. Put out the trash and watered the front plants.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and answer email. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to work on the SDGS program review, then worked in Indiana Death Certificates adding content and sources to the database. Sources now at 73,561.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 100 hours.