Another stay-at-home genealogy day, with some blogging, freshening up a presentation, a nap, and the Padres on TV. Well, 3 out of 4 isn't so bad, I guess.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 318: 1734 Birth Record of Abigail Wing (1734-1806).
* Worked on the Digital Microfilm presentation for SDGS in July, and got the slides updated and the syllabus too.
* Wrote NewspaperARCHIVE Collection on MyHeritage May Disappear Next Tuesday and answered email. Updated the Best Of blog. Took a nap.
* Did some research on one of the Kemp lines online, added several people and lots of content and sources. Checked Facebook. Resolved some MyHeritage matches in the newspaper collection. Worked in Geni and WikiTree on famous cousins.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. and ate dinner, watched TV, and back online at 6:30 p.m. to write Famous Cousins - Bogart, Shepard, Williams, Earhart, Dudley and Bradstreet.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, do the wash, and wash dishes. Padres lost to Nationals 8-5, so now 27-41 on the season.
* Online at 10:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.