Another genealogy day full of writing and research and fixing presentations.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 129: #158 John Phillips (1722-before 1800).
* Worked on the first two OASIS presentations and handouts for the July class.
* Wrote New records available to search this Findmypast Friday, 17 June 2016.
* Worked on some of the Indiana Death Certs for Seaver, adding content and sources. Had lunch, took a nap.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and finished up the last of the Seaver death certs. Wrote Dear Randy: How Did You Figure Out Those Relationships on WikiTree?
* Wrote the two Saturday posts. Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, then online at 5:45 p.m. to work on Ancestry Hints - resolved over 300 of them. Not much new information was added to the database.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Padres lost 7-5 to the Nationals, so now 27-42.
* Online at 10:45 p.m. to read, then write this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.