Just 5 more days in June and the first half of 2016. This was a nice day not too hot, not cool at all. And my Padres won again.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Surname Saturday - WING (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, and wrote the SNGF post. Worked in RootsMagic a bit on the questions from RMUG folks.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. to go to the FSL, got set up for the SDGS RootsMagic User Group, and linked my media to the RM database on the flash drive. We had 14 for the group with many good questions, some not solved. Left at 1 p.m. and dropped books at the library.
* Home by 1:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat lunch, read the paper, and doze a bit. Pads won 3-0 over the Reds, so we've won 6 of 7 and are 33-43.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Where Were Your Ancestors 150 Years Ago? posted. Added to the Best Of post and answered email, checked Facebook.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV, watered the front plants.
* Online at 6 p.m. to read, then worked the last 13 of the 1920 census Hints, and then did about 200 Hints from Ancestry, adding some content and sources to the database.
* Worked for over an hour matching Seaver folks to the FamilySearch Family Tree. Still lots more to do!
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.