This turned out to be an interesting genealogy day.
* Read email and blogs on the tablet, then off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home by 11:30 a.m. Watched the Padres lose 3-0 to the Reds, so now 33-44. A 4-2 road trip is good. Ate lunch, read the paper, and dozed a bit.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts for later. Then transcribed the Joshua Fisher will and wrote the Amanuensis post for Monday. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 19 to 25 June 2016 posted.
* Looked through the Suffolk County Mass. probate dockets on Ancestry from 1636 to 1700, noting ancestor entries. I need to go find and capture the papers. Unfortunately, they are all probate clerk copies, not the original probate records.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote up the SDGS RMUG notes, which included practicing some of the items again. Also combined two files and auto-merged the duplicates in a trash file. That left some duplicate persons because the names were not exactly the same. Drat. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 19 to 25 June 2016 posted.
* Wrote Remember That FamilySearch May Be down All Day on Monday, 27 June 2016. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.