We were away on Wednesday and Thursday to Huntington Beach for Lauren's 5th grade graduation. We had a great time, but didn't sleep well.
1) Wednesday, 22 June 2016:
* Read email and blogs, then noted that From the Auckland Skytower -- Post 418 for (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and shut the computer down at 10:45 a.m.
* We left at 11 a.m., stopped for lunch in Carlsbad, and got there at 1:15 p.m. I took a nap, Linda went with Tami to pick up the kids, and I was fresh when they got home at 3 p.m. Got Audrey and Charlie to myself while they went off to get a pedicure. Noted that Review: "Tracing Your Ancestors Using Google, Volume 2" Special Magazine posted.
* We ate dinner there, and watched TV. Lauren opened her gifts and was surprised. Checked email and blogs all night. To bed at 10 p.m.
2) Thursday, 23 June 2016:
* Read email and blogs on the tablet, then noted that Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 319: 1740 Birth Record of David Kirby (1740-1832) posted.
* We left at 7:45 a.m. to get breakfast and drop off the kids, then went to the school yard for the 9 a.m. graduation ceremony. It went well, nice and cool until the end.
* We took Tami to lunch, then took naps, and headed home at 1:15 p.m. Got here by 3:30 p.m., and I read and updated the Best Of post.
* Padres game started at 4:10, read the paper, ate dinner, read my book, Pads won 7-4 over the Reds.
* Online at 8:30 p.m. to read, then wrote Genealogy News You Might Want to Know. Checked Facebook, and done by 10:15 p.m.
Genealogy this day was 2.5 hours.
3) Friday, 24 June 2016:
* Stayed home all day in my shorts and in front of the fan. Read email and blogs, wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 130: #159 Hannah (Brown) Phillips (about 1725 - before 1774).
* Wrote Free Access to Findmypast Military Records from 27 June to 4 July and New records available to search this Findmypast Friday - 24 June 2016 and set them for later.
* Worked on the Class 3 OASIS presentation and syllabus. One more to go. Watched/listened to the ESM hangout. Didn't learn much.
* Had lunch, took my nap. Wrote NEHGS Seminar in Carlsbad, California on Saturday, 9 July 2016. Added to the Best Of post, worked a bit in Indiana Marriages, and checked Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, ate dinner, read my book, and Padres won 13-4 over the Reds. So now 32-43 I think. They're hitting better, but defense and starting pitching are still shaky.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry 1920 Census Hints adding content and sources, resolved 33, less than 10 to go!
* Checked Facebook, put RMUG notes on the flash drive, and wrote this post. Genealogy this day was 9.0 hours.