Time sure flies when you're having fun...this was an all genealogy day until the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 128: #157 Mary (Richards) Phillips (1733-after 1790) and New records available to search this Findmypast Friday - 10 June 2016 and set it for later.
* Worked a bit on the Auble folks on Ancestry, then watched the Saturday video from Jamboree. I scroll through these fairly fast, trying to understand the info on the slides, not the words.
* Looked at Wiltshire baptisms on Findmypast but it kept going down for me. Switched back to working on the Auble tree, started adding Strubles to my database, adding content and sources. Also added profiles to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Wrote Making Progress on My Auble cousins - Post 10: The Strubles. Added to the Best Of post, and answered email.
* Tried to take a nap at 4:15 but I no sooner got asleep than Tami and Charlie wanted to Facetime. Afterwards, checked Facebook and wrote the SNGF post.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat, watch TV, and read the paper, then watched the Padres game. Pads won on a 3-run homer in the 9th 7-5 over Rockies there, so now 26-36 on the season.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, then wrote the SNGF post and then this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.