Back in the journal saddle again. I wrote about Jamboree over the weekend - see SCGS 2016 Genealogy Jamboree Blog Compendium - UPDATED.
* Read email and blogs, then joined Mondays With Myrt and briefly discussed Jamboree. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 323: Widow's Dower Division for Estate of Henry Smith (1680-1743) of Medfield, Mass. posted.
* Edited and printed the master of the CVGS Newsletter, and the mailing list. Copied the Jamboree syllabus to the hard drive and read some of the DNA handouts.
* Was very tired, so took a 30 minute nap, then had lunch. Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 29 May to 4 June 2016 posted.
* Wrote Win a DNA Journey Contest With Momondo. Gathered the CVGS stuff and went to the UPS Store to print and mail the CVGS newsletter.
* Back at 2:30 p.m. to read, then read the main syllabus almost all the way through. There are some excellent articles there. Helped Linda with pictures on the wall.
* Went in at 6 p.m. to watch TV news and eat dinner, watered the front plants, then online at 7 p.m. to read email and add to the Best Of blog.
* Went in at 7:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Padres won 7-2 over the Braves, so now 23-35 on the season. We go on Tuesday night again.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, add to the SCGS post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.