This was almost an all-genealogy day, but then the Padres game came on.
* Online at 7 a.m. to read email and blogs, then wrote Off to Auckland - Post 415 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday, finished up the 52 Ancestors post and finished up the Surname Saturday post.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and even reviewed some Ancestry Hints without adding content to the database.
* Left at 11:20 for the bank, then the library for John's group, and the CVGS board meeting at 12 noon. Boring. Home by 2:30 having wasted two hours listening to inane chatter.
* Got on the SCGS mobile app and wrote Reading the SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Syllabus on my Mobile Devices. Downloaded some handouts to Dopbox, will wait for the CD for the whole syllabus. Dozed at the desk, then checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, put out the trash, water the front plants, and Facetime with Tami and the kids.
* Online at 6:20 p.m. to work on the CVGS Newsletter - about 90% done now. Put it into Dropbox to finish it off over the weekend.
* Went in at 7:25 p.m. to find the Padres down 3-0 to Mariners after the first half inning, but Pads scored early and often and are up 14-4 in the 7th inning. We've lost 11 out of 14, so will be 21-33 if we win this one.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.