I missed journ aling yesterday because we went to the Padres game, got home at 11 p.m. and didn't even try.
1) Tuesday, 7 June:
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1887 Death Record for Sophia (Auble) Hulse and Tuesday's Tip - Search Indiana Vital Records on Ancestry.com and set it for later.
* Messed around in the Indiana databases for awhile, then left at 10:30 a.m. for the dentist office and the hygienist. Home by 12:15 p.m. to have lunch.
* Took an hour nap, then added to the Best Of and SCGS posts, answered email, and finally wrote Ten Takeaways From the #SCGS2016 Genealogy Jamboree.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley station, ate dinner at Tin Fish, and were in the park by 6:45 p.m. Padres beat the Braves 4-3 with two runs in the 9th inning, so now 25-35.
* Home by 11 p.m. to read email and blogs, check Facebook, and nothing else. Genealogy this day was 5.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 8 June:
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Sailing in Auckland Harbour - Post 416 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Linda Serna is SDGS Speaker on Saturday, 11 June 2016 and set it for later.
* Reviewed my blog posts for the last month, and off to McDonalds at 11 a.m. for lunch, then to the library for John's group, and then the CVGS Research Group meeting from noon to 2 p.m. We had a busy meeting.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to watch the end of the Padres game (we lost 4-2 to Braves, so now 25-36) and I took a nap.
* Online at 3:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook, and write Dear Randy: How Can I Capture a Newspaper Page From MyHeritage?
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and put the trash out.
* Online at 7 p.m. to add Auble content to the database, then worked in the Indiana Death Certificates - only got about 8 done. Added content and sources.
* Checked email and blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.