This was a different Tuesday for me because I had the NSDCGS program to do.
* Read email and some blogs, then left at 8 a.m. for Carlsbad for the 10 a.m. NSDCGS meeting. I'm glad I left early - traffic was backed up all over the city. It took 80 minutes to go the first 20 miles - to highway 52. Then 25 minutes to go the next 23 miles to Carlsbad. Got that at 9:45 a.m. in the middle of their meeting.
* Got set up at 10 a.m. - their screen was broken, so they used the side panel city council screens. I had to use the clicker and read off the screen. The talk went well. I left at 11:45 a.m. and was home by 12:30. Had lunch, watched TV and napped in the recliner.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, finish reading blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Now I Have 25 New Ancestor Discoveries! Really? and Uploading a GEDCOM File to a New Findmypast Family Tree posted.
* Wrote Making Progress on My Auble Cousins - Post 9: Was Sarah Auble Elizabeth's Sister? Worked on the Auble tree on Ancestry searching for records to add to my database. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email and check Facebook.
* Went in at 7:20 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, did some Sudoku, read email and blogs and Facebook on the tablet, and washed dishes. Padres lost 8-2 to the Giants so now 19-28 on the season, and 0-8 vs. the Giants. Lost 3 straight and 7 of 10.
* Online at 10:10 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.