This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, and then the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, noted that CVGS Program on Wednesday, May 25th Features Jim Bregante and Amanuensis Monday - Post 321: Estate Inventory of Henry Smith (1680-1743) of Medfield, Mass. posted, then joined the panel on Mondays With Myrt.
* Wrote Register for SCGS Genealogy Jamboree Livestreaming - FREE on June 3rd to 5th and then worked on the Pennsylvania talk for Tuesday at NSDCGS.
* Noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 15 to 21 May 2016 posted, and took a nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to write Deleting Old Findmypast Family Trees. Made a GEDCOM and tried to upload it to Findmypast twice. Failed both times. Who knows why.
* Tried to upload my DNA file to MyHeritage - not sure if it worked or not.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. and watched TV. Online at 6:20 p.m. to read, then worked a bit matching folks in FSFT in RootsMagic.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read the paper, then got the laptop out and got the NSDCGS presentation loaded, then read email, Feedly and Facebook, then worked in Ancestry on the Auble tree adding Hints and content. I need to transfer some of it to RootsMagic sometime soon. Giants beat Padres 1-0 on bloop hit in 9th inning. Crap. Now 19-26.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, answer email and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.