This seemed like an all genealogy day, and I got some things worked on but not finished. I leave on Thursday for Santa Cruz for the weekend so I may not blog here until Tuesday next week.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Visiting Queenstown NZ #3 -- Post 414 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and Virtual Institute of Genealogical Research (VIGR) Announces Summer and Fall 2016 Courses and set it for later.
* Uploaded another GEDCOM to Findmypast and it failed again. Drat.
* Packed up and left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the bank and the library for John's group and then the CVGS program meeting. Left at 2:30, home by 2:45 p.m., and watched the end of the Padres game. Lost 4-3 in the bottom of the 9th to the Giants, so now 19-29.
* Online at 4:15 p.m. to read, then researched and wrote Keeping Up With the Seaver Folks on GenealogyBank. Copied several obits to the person Notes. Checked Facebook.
* Went in for dinner at 5:30 p.m. and watch TV, read the paper, and put the trash out. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then write several posts for the next week. Resolved 77 Ancestry Hints also, adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email and got my boarding pass. Also got my train reservations for Jamboree. Genealogy this day was 9.0 hours.