This was an all genealogy stay-t-home day until the evening, when I watched the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 312: List of Children of Jonathan Keyes (1722-1781) of Westford, Mass., then researched and wrote RootsMagic Adds WebHints for Findmypast Records and set it for later.
* Worked on my FamilySearch Family Tree presentation and am about 75% done updating it. Watched some of the Lisa Louise Cooke talk on Google on Periscope. Even tweeted about it.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, updated the NGS compendium, and researched a bit more and wrote Making Progress on My Auble Cousins -- Post 5: The Sophia Auble Challenges Part 1. Had to stop because I ran out of images - don't know where they went. It was too long anyway.
* Wrote three posts on the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe blog.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestor biography - got it ready to go.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my Baldacci novel, and checked email, Facebook and blogs on the tablet. Pads took a no-hitter into the 7th, and won 5-3 over the Mets, so now 12-17, and won 5 of 7.
* Online at 9:50 p.m. to read, check Facebook and write this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.