Another stay-at-home Friday where I got some things done and watched the Padres game.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 123: #146 Jonathan Keyes (1722-1781) and 5.4 Million Yorkshire Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday - 6 May 2016 and set it for later.
* Worked on the CVGS Newsletter - got it about 75% done. Ate lunch, took a nap.
* Added to the NGS and Best Of posts, then wrote Making Progress on My Auble Cousins -- Post 6: Solving the William Auble Challenge and set it for later. Worked in the back yard for about 30 minutes.
* Worked on the Auble folks some more, and resolved 104 Ancestry Hints. Forgot to post on Twitter. Checked Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner, then online at 6:30 p.m. to make airline reservations to Lori's and answer emails.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, finished my Baldacci book and started the Coonts book. Read email, blogs and Facebook while watching Padres beat Mets 2-0 (first shutout of the year), so now 6-2 in the last 8, and 13-17 on the season.
* Online at 10:45 p.m. to read, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.