* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 125: #148 Ephraim Sawtell (1734-1800) and Findmypast Challenges Family Historians To Find Ancestors and set it for later.
* Worked a bit in Findmypast on Hints and sources. Found out that I din't upload all of my tree to FMP. Drat. Answered email.
* Practiced my two talks for Saturday. Too long and just right.
* Did more in the Auble tree on Ancestry, and started adding the Sarah folks to RootsMagic. Wrote
1.4 Million Westminster Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday - 20 May 2016. Checked Facebook, and took a short nap.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner. Online at 6:15 p.m. to write two Surname Saturday posts and the SNGF post.
* Went in at 7:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, fire up the laptop and get the presentations on it. Checked email and added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.