This was a full day, but it wasn't all genealogy.
* Read email and blogs quickly, then left at 8:10 a.m. for the LDS Chula Vista Family Discovery Day. There before 8:30, got some breakfast, talked to folks, and went to set up in the chapel and they didn't have a projector. The grabbed one from another room and I gave my keynote talk at 9:30 a.m. Went 5 minutes over. Oh well. Folks seemed to like it.
* Talked to the CVGS folks during the 10 a.m. hour, and then did my FSFT talk in the 11 a.m. hour with about 20 folks in attendance. Back to the gym to talk to folks, then went to the car and rested my eyes.
* Went to Derek's house at 1 p.m. for his celebration of life. Several Rohr folks were there and we had a good visit. Left at 2:45 because I was exhausted. Got home and read blogs and email, and then watched the Preakness, and took a nap in the recliner.
* Online at 4:45 to work on the Auble stuff, noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (England to New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Genealogy Life posted. We ate dinner, and I came back to work some more on Auble stuff.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres-Dodgers game. ead the paper and finished my book, then got the tablet and caught up on Facebook, blogs and email. Washed dishes. Padres won 3-2 in 11 innings, so that's two walkoffs in a row. Now 19-25 on the season, but evened season with the Dodgers at 4-4.
* Online to write this post, and off to bed. Genealogy today was 6./0 hours.