The next three weekends are going to be busy - the LDS seminar this Saturday, at Lori's the next weekend, and at Jamboree the next weekend. I need time to do everything I need to do so blogging may suffer a bit. Already made one decision to stop watching all 9 innings of the Padres games - it's a 3 hour time suck every night.
* Read blogs and email, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 314: Birth Records of Children of Ephraim and Abigail (Stone) Sawtell in Groton, Mass.
* Worked some more in the Auble AMT finding and adding Hints to the database. I think I have the Sarah Auble line figured out. Thought about it trying to go to sleep twice last night.
* Left at 10:30 a.m. for the bank then to Sunset for the Engineers lunch, and then to church for the directory photos. We bought some more.
* Home at 2 p.m. to read a bit, then took a nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Dear Randy -- How Do You Put a Census Extraction In Your RootsMagic Database? Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, and eat dinner. Padres game started at 6:10 and I watched 3 innings. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 ancestor data, adding content and sources and notes to the database. Padres lost 3-1 to the Giants, so now 17-25, lost 4 straight.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, work some more on the sketch, added to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.