Happy 8th birthday to my precious Audrey. What a kid! Stayed home and searched all day pretty much.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 311: 1734 Birth Record of Elizabeth Prescott in Westford, Mass.
* Decided to transcribe Elizabeth Auble's will so I can get on with the heirs, and wrote Making Progress on My Auble Cousins - Post 2: Transcription of Elizabeth Auble's Will.
* Worked in Ancestry most of the rest of the afternoon tracking down records for Nathan's line and Hampton's line. Added content and sources to the database.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the NFL Draft, read the paper, watched TV and ate dinner. Watered the front plants.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and did a bit more searching. Resolved 145 Ancestry Hints also. Sources now at 71,841. Got the 52 Ancestors work done and ready for thep ost tomorrow. No Padres game tonight! Called Cox about Linda's TV - finally got it working after 40 minutes.
* Checked Facebook, answered email and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.