This was a good genealogy day - writing, researching and visiting with genea-friends. Slept poorly last night, so had a long nap.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 122: #145 Elizabeth (Prescott) Hildreth (1734-1812), and New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday - 29 April 2016 and set it for later.
* Wrote Making Progress on My Auble Cousins - Post 3: Identifying Elizabeth Auble's Heirs and set it for later also. Took my nap - 90 minutes. Snacked afterwards.
* Online at 1:30 p.m. to read, then researched one of the Auble lines and added content and sources to the database. Added to the Best Of post and checked Facebook. Wrote the Surname Saturday post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to read the paper and watch TV, then left at 6 p.m. for the restaurant and met Mark. Had a great time over dinner and dessert discussing folks and things. Home by 9:30 p.m.
* Watched the last two innings of the Padres game - we beat Dodgers 5-1, so now 8-15.
* Online at 10:10 p.m. to read email and blogs, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.