Wow, only three more days in April. Where does the time go? Had an interesting day today.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Visiting Christchurch #2 -- Post 410 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and CVGS Saturday Special Event on April 30th Features Mark Olsen of MyHeritage and set it for later.
* Worked a bit on Auble folks until it was time to go to McDonalds for lunch, and then to the library.
* At the CV library at 11:30 a.m., got set up for the CVGS talk with Gary, and started about 12:15 p.m. Done by 1:30. Home by 2 p.m.
* Watched the Padres game, took a nap. Pads lost to Giants 13-9. Now 7-15, lost 5 straight. Drat.
* Online at 4 p.m. to read, help Linda in the garage, add to the Best Of post, and write Using RootsMagic and FamilySearch to Update My MyHeritage Family Tree.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, put out the trash, read the paper, watch TV and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then worked in Ancestry Hints for 3 hours. Got 231 Hints resolved, adding content and sources from some of them.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, read email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.