This was another stay-at-home genealogy day and I had some fun finding more Auble records. Cut the back yard also, and am sore from the effort. Watched the Padres lose again.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Tuesday - 1852 Will of Ichabod Kirby (1782-1857) of Westport, Mass.
* Worked on the Sophia (Auble) (Foster) Hulse problem and got it all sorted out. Absolutely unique information - no one else has done it. Added stuff to FamilySearch Family Tree.
* After lunch, practiced my 10 Free websites talk - took an hour. Good. Wrote FamilySearch Research Wiki Makeover.
* Added more Auble data to the database, checked Facebook. Went out at 3 p.m. to mow the back yard - the grass and weeds were high...spent 90 minutes doing this and it was tiring. I'm in terrible shape. Came in hot and sore, but got it done. Did not take a nap again today.
* Watched TV news, ate dinner, then came in at 6 p.m. to write One More Contribution to SNGF Childhood Memories. Read email, added to the Best Of post, and checked Facebook.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read my book. Got the presentation on the laptop and the flash drive. Read email, Facebook and blogs. Padres lost to Giants 1-0, so now 7-14 on the season.
* Online at 9:45 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.