I slept poorly last night...don't know why. Finally good sleep from 2:45 to 7 a.m. Tired all day, and tonight, even though I took a nap.
* Read email and blogs then wrote Visiting Manly Beach With Schelly -- Post 408 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and SCGS Genealogy Jamboree News - Early Bird Registration Ends April 23rd and set ifor later in them orning.
* Answered email, then went off to lunch at McDonalds and then the library with the laptop to host the CVGS Research Group. We had 15, and everyone shared a bit.
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to take a nap. Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and eventually wrote Crestleaf.com’s 12 Months of Fascinating Family Finds -- March 2016: Susanne's Kirby Documents.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, take the trash out, and do the dishes. Padres lost 2-1 to Phillies, so now 3-6 on the season. Still can't hit.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write up the SDGS meeting, answer email, add to the Best Of post. Where did the time go? Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.