Well, that's 10 years of genea-blogging!! 9600 posts...on Genea-Musings. Thousands more here and on the CV Genealogy Cafe blog. Slept better last night, and stayed home all day.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - Post 309: 1753 Marriage Record of Zechariah Hildreth and Elizabeth Prescott in Westford, Mass.
* Worked a bit in New Jersey and New York probates. didn't find much, just the Caleb Beck probate. Wrote Finding Caleb Beck's Will on Ancestry's New York Wills and Probate Records Database.
* Had lunch, watched the last out of the Padres game (we lost 3-0 to Phillies, now 3-7 on the season). Wrote 7 posts for the CVGS blog. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, worked a bit on MyHeritage and Findmypast looking for interesting newspaper articles without success, then wrote Ancestry.com has Added "North America, Family Histories, 1500-2000" Database.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and do the dishes. Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer more email, and work on the 52 Ancestors biography. Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.