This was almost an all genealogy day - had a doctor's appointment in them orning...all is OK here in Randy-land.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1777 Record of Payment by David Kirby for Being Drafted and went off to the doctor at 9:30 a.m.
* Home by 11 a.m. to read, then answered email, had lunch, and wrote How Many Persons Are "Watching" Your Family Tree Persons?
* Looked for the Martha Kirby probate record in Bristol county, Mass probates and couldn't find it. Conclusion is that it was not filed, although we have receipts from the heirs. Strange. Took my nap.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote DNA.LAND Adds More Content to Their Site.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and eat dinner. Pads lost 3-0 to Phillies. Bullpen failure, hitters failure.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, answer email, and worked on 1920 Census Hints some more - resolved 20, added lots of content and source citations. Sources at 71,230. Checked Facebook.
* Computer acting strange - won't do a PrintScreen, cable going on and off. Need to restart probably. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.