It seems like today was several days ago - that's what I get for staying up later than usual.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and then joined Mondays With Myrt. We discussed many topics, including the AncestryDNA change coming, Diane's RI probate list and my work in using it, and my finding that Martha Kirby's will is missing. Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 317: 1792 Will of Benjamin Sowle (1719-1803) of Westport, Mass. and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 17 to 23 April 2016 posted.
* Read, then worked on adding some of Elizabeth Auble's siblings to the database. Had a great time finding records for only one of the siblings, added four more generations. Still have work to do there. Did not take a nap for the first time in weeks. On the hunt! Eventually wrote Making Progress on My Auble cousins - Post 1: Finding Elizabeth's Will.
* Worked some more in the records looking for data on a second sibling of Elizabeth's. Found her probate record, but it wasn't helpful. Checked Elizabeth and other folks on GenealogyBank and Findmypast also. Still need to work in FamilySearch and MyHeritage, and FSFT. Checked Facebook, and answered email.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner, then online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and answer email.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, read my book, check email and Facebook and Feedly on the tablet. Padres lost 5-4 to the Giants so now 7-13.
* Online to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.