This was an all-genealogy stay-at-home-no shoes day...and I even got some tasks started. No Padres game today.
* Read email and blogs, then joined Mondays With Myrt. I highlighted Diane's post about R.I. probate records. We ended early.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 316: 1763 Will of Rebekah Kerby (1681-1773) of Dartmouth, Mass. posted, then worked on the FHD presentations - got the keynote done and the FSFT about 15% done. Had lunch, noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 10 to 16 April 2016 posted.
* Wrote Dear Randy: Were World War II Military Couples Exempt from State Marriage License Requirements? Took my nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, checked Facebook, tried to use Ancestry Hints but blocked, and confirmed about 100 MyHeritage record matches, adding content and sources to the database. Answered email and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and wash dishes. Online at 7 p.m. to work on more MyHeritage record matches. Then searched for land records in Middlesex County, Mass. for Zachariah Hildreth. Found, downloaded, renamed and filed 17 of them.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.