Tuesday was a Padres game night, and we got home at midnight, so I didn't journal. Wednesday was a CVGS day, and the Padres game in the evening on TV.
1) Tuesday, 19 April 2016
* Read email and blogs, noted that MyHeritage Launches New Community-Powered Q&A Hub posted, and wrote Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1828-1830 Receipts from Martha (Soule) Kirby's Heirs.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, worked a bit in MyHeritage Community, and resolved 70 Ancestry Hints before I had lunch.
* Worked on the RI Probates and Diane's list, and wrote Using Diane Boumenot's Rhode Island Probate File Index. Took my nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and add to the Best Of post.
* We left at 5 p.m. for the trolley station, then to Tin Fish for dinner, and in Petco Park for the Padres game by 6:30 p.m. Padres won 5-4 over Pirates in a close but long game - over at 11:15 p.m. Managed to get the 11:30 trolley and home by midnight. In person, we're now 1-2. Didn't journal. Yawn. Genealogy this day was 8.0 hours.
2) Wednesday, 20 April 2016
* Read email and blogs, tired from the late night, wrote Visiting Christchurch #1 -- Post 409 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then wrote "Genealogy Roadshow" Premieres May 17 at 8 p.m. on PBS and set it for later.
* Answered email and browsed several sites a bit. Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then the library for John's group and talked to Mary until 1 p.m. Tried to get a haircut but Dave wasn't there. Home by 1:30 p.m.
* Read, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap. Checked new databases, checked Facebook, and wrote New (?) New Hampshire Birth Certificate Record Collection on FamilySearch.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, and put out the trash. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, and not much else.
* Watched Padres game at 7:10 p.m., read the paper, then a magazine, and checked stuff on the tablet. Padres are ahead 8-2 in the 9th. Pads now 6-9 on the season, but still in last place in NL West.
* Online to read, add to the Best Of post, and done. Tired. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.