This weekend I had absolutely no genealogy commitments - one of the few this year. However, I didn't get al ot done.
1) Saturday, 16 April 2016
* Read email on my phone, then off at 7:45 a.m. to the men's group breakfast at Marie Callenders. Home by 9:50 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - LNU (England to colonial New England) posted, added to the Best Of post, and then wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Write Your Name in Viking Runes.
* Answered email, checked Facebook, worked a bit in RootsMagic in Family Tree, had lunch and took a nap. Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, and looked for Rhode Island probate records in my files. Found a bunch, and put them in the family folders.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, eat dinner, read the paper, and do the dishes. Read my book. Checked email and blogs about 9 p.m. Padres beat Dbacks 5-3 in 14 innings after 5 hour 25 minute game ended at 11:05 p.m. Added to the Best Of blog. Did not journal. Genealogy this day was 5.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 17 April 2016
* Checked email and blogs on my phone while watching TV, then off to church at 9:30 a.m., and home by 11:15. Got Best of the Genea-Blogs - 10 to 16 April 2016 ready to post. Wrote the weekly Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Worked on the photo captions for Emily too.
* Went in at 1:30 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and took a nap. Padres lost 7-3 to Dbacks. Now 4-9 on the season, 1-5 at home, 3-4 on the road. We go on Tuesday again.
* Online at 4:30 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 10 to 16 April 2016 posted, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, then watered the front and trimmed a rose bush. Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then check Facebook, and worked on Zachariah Hildreth.
* Went in at 8:55 p.m. to watch Who Do You Think You Are?, then did the dishes, and online at 10:10 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write this post. Genealogy today was 5.5 hours.