I survived the Ides of March again - but I did avoid the Senate! Still snuffy and coughing but the meds are working to keep me semi-drowsy.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote RootsWeb Site Is Back Online. Happy to see that! Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Took a 20 minute nap at 10:45 a.m.
* We left at 11:40 a.m. for Olive Garden and lunch with Lynda and Gil. Talked about health, grandkids, church and genealogy. Stopped at Barbara's on the way home to get mail.
* Home at 2:30 p.m., researched and wrote Finding Canada Record Collections on Findmypast, checked Facebook, and worked on Gil's family tree in Ancestry.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner and read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to read, then work on Gil's tree some more, and then on the Sm to St surnames in the database, adding content and sources.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.