I pretty much stayed home today and did genealogy, except for the shopping trip.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tjapukai -- Post 404 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Chula Vista Genealogical Society In the Local Newspaper and set it for later.
* Answered email, didn't go to the CVGS Computer Group, had lunch, checked FHL Catalog for digitized images, and took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to check Facebook, add to the Best Of post, wrote a post for the trip time, and wrote MyHeritage Record Matches for NewspaperARCHIVE Temporarily Disabled.
* Went to the gas station and Walgreens to get a card, meds and goodies. Home by 4:30. Checked Facebook and email.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, then back at 6 p.m. for Wacky Wednesday Hangout on MyHeritage. Answered email, then worked on MyHeritage Record Matches adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote thisp ost. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.