I feel very lethargic with all of the meds I'm taking. Need to sleep a long time.
* After a rocky night, I read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 311: 1795 Will of Nathaniel Guild (1712-1796) in Norfolk County, Mass. posted.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt and shared about Ruth's book and finding the passenger list records. Left at 9:25 a.m. for Mission Valley and the OASIS class.
* Got there early again, and got set up. Only needed two lozenges to quell the coughing. Left at 12:15 p.m. and home by 12:345 to eat lunch. Took a nap, but Linda called about meds, and tried to sleep some more.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - 6 to 12 March 2016 posted. Answered emails and Ancestry messages.
* Researched and wrote William Russell Sever (1791-1887) Obituary in Boston Post Newspaper.
* Went in at 5:10 p.m. to watch TV news, read the paper, and eat dinner, then did dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, wrote four blog posts for the CVGS blog, and checked Facebook. Too tired for much else. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.