This was not much of a genealogy day at all, between the doctor's appointment, the Medicare contact, the basketball game, visiting Barbara and the debate tonight.
* Read a bit of email and blogs before we left at 8 a.m. for the health care center for Linda's appointment. got some meds for the cough and wheezing. Stopped by Ralph's to drop off the prescriptions.
* Home by 9:30 a.m. to read the rest of the email and blogs, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday #304: 1756 Marriage Record of Amos Plimpton and Mary Guild in Walpole, Mass. had posted. Answered email.
* Worked on the Jamboree talk handout, and then on Amos Plimpton details. Had a problem with Medicare, and spent over an hour trying to contact them. Also had to call the bank and sort out payments from the bank statements.
* Went in at 1:15 p.m. to watch the last 6 minutes of the Aztecs game, and Medicare finally came on the line. I think I sorted it out just as the Aztecs won 70-65 over Utah State. Whew.
* Researched and wrote Ancestry.com Member Connect Now Shows You Records Attached to Other Trees after several false starts with blog topics. Took a short nap.
* Online at 3:15 to read blogs, then we left at 3:30 p.m. for Barbara's center, then to Lolita's for dinner and Ralphs to pick up the prescriptions. Home at 6:45 p.m. to watch the debate and read the paper.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to work on the Amos Plimpton notes and sources, getting the biography in order. Checked Ancestry.com Hints.
* Checked Facebook, wrote this post. Genealogy today was only 5.0 hours.