This was a stay-at-home genealogy day, and it rained a bit and my Aztecs won again.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 115: #138 Amos Plimpton (1735-1808) and New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday (11 March 2016) and set it for later.
* Worked on the SCGS syllabus and found out I wasn't late yet. Whew. Answered email and added to the Best Of post. Worked a bit in the FamilySearch Family Tree matching persons and merging profiles for some Sever families. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:20 p.m. to read, then looked for deeds in Mass. for Abigail (Plimpton) Clark - found none. Wrote Finding the 1800 Amos Plimpton et al Deed in Massachusetts Land Records.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV news, then the Aztecs game. We beat Nevada 66-55 or so, so we're in the MWC championship game.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to write the Surname Saturday and SNGF posts, then checked Ancestry, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.