This was a pretty full genealogy day - and the CVGS Research Group day.
* Read email and blogs, wrote The Great Barrier Reef -- Post 403 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and SDGS Program on Saturday, 12 March is on "19th Century Germans to America" and set it for later.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the library for John's group and the CVGS research Group. We had about 18, it was pretty good.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to take a nap, then online at 3:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and we went to Barbara's to pick up the mail. Home by 4:15 p.m. to write Finding a Maiden Name, and More, for Mary (--?--) (Breck) Plimpton.
* Checked Facebook. Went in at 5:45 p.m. for dinner, read the paper and watch TV.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, work on the SCGS syllabus, and then did 21 1920 US Census Hints on Ancestry, adding content and sources. Down to 121 now (they keep adding them!). Citations at 70,543.
* Answered email. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.