Not much of a genealogy day due to church, work on the taxes, a nap, dinner out, basketball, and lassitude. Still tired and not sleeping well.
* Read email and blogs on my phone while watching Meet the dePressed, then off to church at 9:30. Home by 11:30 a.m. and worked on the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, had lunch, and back to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 20 to 26 March 2016 posted.
* Opened Turbotax and had a missing file after the update. Called TurboTax and spent 30 minutes getting things fixed - ended up signing in to my account, then downloading a new file (after deleting the old file). That worked, and an hour later got started. Got the income section done - I love the download from the investment firms! That saves a lot of time.
* Read, took a nap, watched some basketball, and we left at 4:45 p.m. for dinner at Marie Callenders. Just had the soup and salad.
* Home by 6 p.m. to read, watch basketball, have dessert and read the paper, then wrote two Amanuensis Monday posts and checked Facebook. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 20 to 26 March 2016 posted.
* Tired, so done. Wrote this post. genealogy today was only 5.0 hours.