Wow, March is almost over! Where did the time go? We all got a month older. Drat. I feel like I haven't done much useful this month. I didn't get to visit my grandkids either. Still need to do the taxes - yikes!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Surname Saturday -- LNU (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted.
* Left at 9:30 a.m. for the FamilySearch Library to teach my RootsMagic class for SDGS. We only had 9 there.
* Home by 1 p.m. to have lunch, then read blogs and noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Ancestral Birthplace Chart. Took a nap.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, then added images to Pinterest from the last two months. Checked Facebook. Answered email. Wrote Will I See You in Las Vegas at CCNGS Seminar on 2 April 2016?
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch basketball, eat dinner and read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and resolved 225 Ancestry Hints, adding content and source citations form any of them.
* Checked Facebook, read blogs, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours.