This day did not as planned! Oh well, tomorrow should be better.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote On the Sydney Waterfront -- Post 405 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and then Mocavo Resources are Moving to Findmypast - Today! and set it for later.
* Worked a bit in the FamilySearch Family Tree, then left at 11 a.m. for lunch at McDonalds and the library for books. No CVGS event today. Home by 12 noon. Had a headache for some reason.
* Tried to nap but had a reflux, and headache worse. Online to read, then wrote 100 Years Ago Today - My Great-Grandfather Charles Auble (1849-1916) Died. Did more matching in FSFT.
* Really tired, so tried to nap, but headache worse - felt like a migraine. Took some meds, got a wet washcloth and couldn't nap, but stayed still in semi-dark until 6 p.m. Headache gone by 6 p.m. after feeling nauseous twice.
* Ate some dinner, watched the SDSU/Georgia Tech game, and Aztecs are going to New York for NIT semi-finals.
* Online at 8:15 p.m. to read, then made the birthplace spreadsheet. Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was only 5.0 hours.