This was a crazy day. I still feel bad after the migraine yesterday - tired eyes, fuzzy brain, queasy stomach, but no headache. Took an Excedrin Migraine this morning. Didn't sleep well last night either and up late at 7:40 a.m.
* Read email on my phone, got a notice that I had a doctor's appointment at 9 a.m. so left at 8:45 and when I got there found out it had been changed to 5 April. Wasted 30 minutes. Home at 9:30 a.m. to read blogs, and wrote Treasure Chest Thursday #306: 1793 Receipt of Rachel Kirby.
* Checked Facebook and noted all of the birthplace charts. Conversed with Jane on Seaver stuff. Answered email. Facebook some more.
* Tried to nap but only rested my eyes. Ate lunch. Online at 1:20 p.m. to read, answer the Ancestry survey, write My Ancestry Survey Responses and check Facebook.
* Went in and rested my eyes in the dark and listened to the TV at 2:30. Didn't sleep. Online at 3:10 p.m. to make the 6 generation chart, wrote a post to the FHISO list about sources, worked the email, more Facebook.
* Went in at 5:45 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch TV news. Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then worked on the 52 Ancestor biography adding content, notes, sources, etc.
* Another round of Facebook, looked at the Hints on Ancestry, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Forgot to write next week's Thursday post too. Drat. Need to write two 52 Ancestors posts tomorrow, and the Saturday posts too for this week and next.