I sure feel like I got nothing done today with genealogy, but looking back it was not too bad! First day without meds - so far so good!
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Tuesday - Ichabod Kirby (1705-1793) Family Vital Records. Looked for and found the Thomas Dill guardianship records, downloaded and renamed them.
* Knock on the door: "Hi, I will deep clean and dry foam wash one room for free." A Kirby vacuum guy. I said OK, then told him we had one and hadn't used it for 3 years. He showed me how to use it, demoed the deep clean and dry foam with it, and then tried to sell me the newest one for half off as a tradein. Nope. I ended up doing the bedroom dry foam. Felt pretty good about it, took it apart and cleaned it, then attached the vacuum parts again. And the damn thing didn't work! What? I wish I was more mechanical. I swear I did it right. Can't find the handbook. Wasted two hours.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, then took a nap. Online at 3 p.m. to read, check Facebook, had no blog post inspirations, finally wrote Updating the Ichabod Kirby Profile in the FamilySearch Family Tree. Knock on the door: "your wife can't get up." Had to go pull Linda off the brick planter box.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, read the paper and watch TV news. Online at 7 p.m. to read, listen to Mondays with Myrt, then resolved 244 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources for some of them in the database.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.