Well, this cold is no fun! Lots of sniffles and coughs today, and the 4-in-1 meds don't seem to be knocking it down yet. Came down with it on Friday, but it's worse today.
1) Saturday, 12 March 2016:
* Read email and blogs in a hurry, then left for the SDGS meeting at 9 a.m. Got there at 9:30 and kibitzed. Program was pretty good.
* Stopped at Barbara's on the way home, home at 1 p.m. to eat lunch, then take a nap.
* Online at 2:15 p.m. to read and answer email, noted that Surname Saturday -- NURSE (England to colonial New England) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Middle Names posted.
* Watched the Aztecs lose to Fresno State in MWC Conference Tournament. No NCAA for Aztecs! Did a hurry up for Sandy about Kurt's passenger list entry - sent it via email. Ate dinner, read the paper, did the dishes, watered the front yard, set the clocks ahead.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the Best Of post, and resolved some Ancestry Hints. The system went down. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit. Checked Facebook.
* Felt crappy, so went in at 9:15 to read and watch TV. Genealogy this day was 6.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 13 March 2016:
* Read email and blogs while watching MTP, then off to church at 9:30 a.m., stopped at Barbara's and Ralphs before home at 12:30 p.m. Checked blogs, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 6 to 12 March 2016 posted. Took a nap.
* Up at 2 p.m. to read, write the Ancestry and FS posts, then started on the transcription.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner and read the paper, do the dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Amanuensis post, and noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 6 to 12 March 2016 posted.
* Worked in the 1920 US Census Hints on Ancestry and resolved 21 of them, adding content and sources to the databases. Sources at 70,665.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.0 hours.