This was an all genealogy day, but I got a nap and watched the last episode of Finding Your Roots. Linda coughed a bit today, and is still wheezing at night, but seems better.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote 2016 Top 100 Genealogy Websites by GenealogyInTime Magazine.
* Watched several of the James Tanner videos on YouTube. Searched for New York maps and articles on Wikipedia, the FS Wiki and American Ancestors. Read some of the New York Family History Research Guide book. Not sure I can get it all in one hour!
* Had lunch, then wrote Dear Randy: Will the Ancestry Member Tree "New Sync" Be Like the Current Matching with FamilySearch Family Tree? Took my nap.
* Online at 2:15 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, answer email, and download the RootsMagic update and imported the FTM file. Wrote RootsMagic Can Now Read Family Tree Maker Files Directly - UPDATED but forgot that my FTM file did not have media tags for Facts. Posted on Facebook and Bruce corrected me, so I updated the post.
* Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree a bit matching persons. Went in at 5:40 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:40 p.m. to read, then worked on the Amos Plimpton events adding content and sources.
* Went in at 8 p.m. to watch Finding Your Roots, Dustin Hoffman and Mia Farrow, and it was fascinating.
* Online at 9:20 p.m. to read, then found Mary (Pratt) (Breck) Plimpton's death record and Find A Grave memorial, and Amos Plimpton's (1770-1770) death record. Added sources and content.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.5 hours.