Board meetings are really boring. I was the only guy there today.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Visiting an Aussie Cattle Station -- Post 402 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday, then wrote Ancestry.com Adds 10 Million Ireland Catholic Parish Registers, 1655-1915.
* Left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds for lunch, then to the bank for the letter, and the library - sat in on John's group briefly, then to the CVGS Bored meeting which lasted "only" two hours. I did my bit in 60 seconds.
* Home at 2:30 p.m. and took a nap immediately! Online at 3:30 to write Family Tree Maker is Updated and Shipping Now.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post and answered emails. Sent the OASIS handouts off too.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to watch TV and eat dinner, then read the paper and put out the trash. Online at 6:30 p.m. to work in FamilySearch Family Tree, then resolved 170 Ancestry Hints, adding sources and content. Sources now at 70,324.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.