March started out with a bang - I had no clue what to blog about at 8:30 a.m. and ended up writing four posts.
* Read email and blogs, wrote Tuesday's Tip: Watch Long Lost Family on TLC Starting 6 March 2016.
* Worked on the presentations and handouts for Classes 3 and 4, and finished them up. So that's two presentation projects finished. Now for the next one!
* Worked in RootsMagic a bit matching folks in FamilySearch Family Tree. Checked Facebook, and wrote "1000 Years of European History" Maps on Facebook. That was pretty cool. Took my nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, checked out the book matches on MyHeritage and wrote Bright Shiny Object Search Report - My Grandmother's Flower Arrangements.
* Worked some more in FamilySearch Family Tree on the Brigham families descended from Sophia Buck. These are cousins and potential DNA matches. Need to do more research on them. Merged about five duplicates in one family.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, and watched TV news and read the paper. Online at 6:15 p.m. to read, then wrote They Listened ... Ancestry Offers Different Colors for Ancestry Member Trees. Worked some more in the FSFT.
* Went in at 7:30 to watch the second half of the Aztecs game, then watching Finding Your Roots. Interesting stories and research. Aztecs beat New Mexico 83-56. Now 22-8 and 15-2 in Conference.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, answer email, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.