This was not an all genealogy day, but I had some fun.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday #303: 1735 Birth Record of Patience Hamant in Medfield, Mass. Did some work in FamilySearch Family Tree straightening out families, and wrote Adding a Life Sketch to the FamilySearch Family Tree.
* Worked on adding Life Stories for all of my 52 Ancestors to date in the Family Tree. Took a nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and write Who Do You Think You Are? Season Starts Sunday, April 3. Wrote a post for the Chula Vista Genealogy Cafe also.
* We left at 3 p.m. to visit Barbara, then dinner at Lolita's and home at 6 p.m. to watch the debate.
* Online at 8 p.m. to read, work on the 52 Ancestor profile for Friday, and got a start on the March CVGS Newsletter. got about 50% done.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.