This was a different genealogy Monday, since my OASIS class started. It rained hard for about 15 minutes as the front rolled through with some thunder at about 9 a.m. Showery the rest of the day. Linda's cough is better.
* Read email and blogs, and noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 310: 1798 Deed of Amos Plimpton et.al to Harman Guild in Norfolk County, Mass. posted. Corrected the CVGS Newsletter some more.
* Tuned into Mondays With Myrt and lasted until 9:20 a.m. Had to leave to try to beat the traffic and rain to Mission Valley. got there by 9:40 a.m. In at 10 a.m. to get ready for the class start at 10:15. Had 7 students, and the class went well.
* Home by 1 p.m. to eat lunch, read blogs, note that New or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - February 28 to March 5, 2016 posted. Printed off the CVGS Newsletter, but the laberls jammed the printer and I had a hard time getting it out. Finally did, but now a dark streak on the right side of every page. Drat. Took a nap.
* Online at 2:15 p.m. to read, then went to the UPS Store to print the newsletter and then to Ralph's to shop. Home by 4 p.m. Answered email, then wrote Nobody's Perfect! Correcting My Own Tree Error.
* Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watched TV, and read the paper.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and send out the newsletter. Checked Facebook, worked in Ancestry Hints for awhile, and then in FamilySearch Family Tree matching folks in James's tree. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.