I felt better today but got tired because I didn't sleep well overnight.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote New Findmypast Records This Friday and 52 Ancestors - Week 117: #140 Thomas Dill (1708-1761).
* Answered email, checked Facebook, and worked in Eastham town records looking for records for Nathaniel Horton. Found three marriage records, two lists of children's births, but no death record. There's always the possibility I missed it.
* Had lunch, then worked on blog posts for next weekend, and tried to doze in the chair twice. The phone rang both times. Wrote the two Saturday posts and another post for next weekend.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch basketball, eat dinner and read the paper. Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote CVGS Program Meeting on Wednesday, 30 March Features Toni Perrone. Got into Genchat for awhile but chores kept me out of it. Basketball, Facebook, chores, reboot, and finally got rid of the Apple Music account. I hope.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.0 hours, but I made very little progress on anything.