This was an atypical genealogy Sunday. We didn't go to church because Linda has the cough. She did pretty well most of the day, but coughed badly before bedtime.
* Read email and blogs on my phone while watching TV.
* Online at 10 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then watched several of the RootsTech videos. Worked on the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Answered more email. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 28 February to 5 March 2016 posted. Took my nap.
* Online at 3:15 p.m. to read, then transcribed the Guild heirs deed. Worked on Google Maps to try to find the land. Answered more email. Checked Facebook.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner and read the paper and watch TV. Online at 7 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 28 February to 5 March 2016 posted. Wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Edited the CVGS Newsletter.
* Worked in Ancestry adding sources and content to the So to St surnames. Solved several problems.
* Added to the Best Of post, wrote this post. Gonig in to watch Long Lost Family show. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.